The Zoho CRM interface is one which needs little to no explanation. Everything about the software is made as simple and straightforward as possible--from the terminology to the setup.
With over 12 years of expertise in the CRM software domain and over 150,000 happy customers placing their trust in Zoho CRM, we can say that helping businesses build great customer relationships has always been our forte. Being one of the few profitable cloud companies in the market, we are committed to providing you with a quality product and exceptional service for the long haul.
Features of Zoho CRM
1. Multichannel: Connect in real time with customers and prospects, across all channels. From email to phone, live chat, and even social media. SalesSignals notifies you when a hot prospect is browsing your site, reading your email campaign, or engaging with your brand on social media.
2. Performance and analytics:The more your business grows, the more you need to know. Measure the performance of every sales activity, and break up quotas into achievable targets with Zoho CRM's reports, analytics, and forecasts.
3. Customization:Customize standard modules, add additional functionalities, and make Zoho CRM work the way you do. With custom views, filters, and fields, decide how much data you want to see at any given time, and in the language you prefer.
4. Process management:Does your sales team know what to do at each stage in the pipeline - and do they follow the playbook? With Blueprint, your sales team knows at every turn what to do next. Define your sales process, and all your team has to do is follow it.
5. Sales automation:Zoho CRM's advanced automation capabilities save your sales team time by automatically completing routine tasks, so they can focus on closing more deals faster.
6. Pipeline Management:Your team will identify quality leads, decide who to assign them to, discover the right deals to follow up on, and exceed your revenue targets. Plus, you will get much better visibility of your sales pipeline.
7. Marketing Automation:Get your marketing and sales team on the same page. Generate new leads, execute targeted email marketing campaigns, and compare ad spending to sales revenue with the Google Ads integration.
8. Security:Your security is our first priority. We understand every organization must strike the right balance between protecting their customers' data and giving employees the freedom to get their work done. Zoho CRM meets both of these requirements.
9. Catalyst & Developer Tools:Build enterprise-grade apps with minimal effort. Zoho CRM's enterprise cloud platform provides the right mix of no-code, low-code, and high-level programming interfaces to develop seamless third-party integrations and white labelled industry-specific applications.
10. Mobile:Stay on top of business everywhere, all the time with Zoho CRM Mobile Edition. Be better informed, stay connected to clients and colleagues, and react to fast-moving changes wherever you are.