Exam Process: If any college is going to take admission of students
then first step for admission is to conduct the entrance exam. Exam conducted for
the admission process can be organize by two methods:
- Manual process of exam
- Online entrance exam
Manual process of exam: In manual process of exam applicants approach the exam centre
and give the exam. In manual process applicant give the exam at OMR.
of Applicants for Centre:It gives the report list of whole applicant for a particular
- To view the report list of the applicant for the centre first enter the exam name
and course name for which we are viewing the report list
- Then select the city and centre for which we want to view report list of Applicants.
When the controller fill the exam name, course name, select city, select centre
and then click, after click it will show the report list of the applicants for a
centre to whom this centre is allocated.
- When the applicants give the exam then the controller can view the results of the
applicant to declare and for the counselling process.
- Result of applicant from sheet: The applicant's answer of the questions are given
on the OMR sheet so by scanning this result will be entered in the excel sheet and then
fetch this excel sheet in the web page. After this the result of the applicants
will be displayed
Online Exam Process:
In online exam process first the exam controller organizes the exam as declare the
exam, link the centres, link the category, link the exam paper and also declare
the result date for online exam. As the time begins for test the timer starts the
exam and when the time is over it show's time up.
- Online entrance exam:
In online entrance exam process after taking their admit card, applicant has to
click on the link ‘Entrance Exam’. In this link applicant has to select the exam
for which he is giving the exam and then enter his roll no, so after entering roll
no it will show the question paper with instruction. Applicant started exam and
after end time link is closed by showing the result declaration date.
- As applicant submits the paper after completion this link closes. Now applicant
has to enter his roll no for viewing his result. But he can only view after the
declaration of result. Before it applicant cannot view his result.
- Teachers can Create/ Update/View Tests (Objective & Subjective) for a particular
class & subject:
- New Question
- Question Bank (Old Questions)
- Question Paper Bank (Old
- Teacher can update the Question Paper n number of times & once it is finalized
then the Question Paper goes to the Question Paper Bank and it can be changed. Same
thing applies for the Question also.
- Teacher can assign a particular Question
Paper (for a class & subject) to any section of a particular class only once.
Declaration of Exam Date is done for a particular class, section & subject for
which the Question Paper is assigned.
- Mail will be Sent to all the Students
for that particular class & section
- Students will be able to login for viewing
& giving the Test only after the start date & time of the Exam and will
be able to view & give till the end date & time.
- Random Test Generation:
In case of Objective Test Random Test Generation of Questions is possible i.e. as
soon as the student logins for their respective Test each one of them will get
a different Question Paper, as the Questions in the Question Paper will be picked
up randomly from the Question Bank.
- Questions Severity Level : In case of Random
Test Generation Teachers can fix the number of questions under different levels
of severity (For Ex: Total-50: High-10, Medium-15, Low-25)
- Auto Save : Students
answers will keep on Saving automatically after every 2 mins once he/she is giving
the Online Test (Objective & Subjective).
- Auto Submission : As soon as the
Test Time gets over and even if the student has not submitted his test paper, then
also the Test will get automatically submitted.
- Online Assessment : Once all
the Test papers are submitted, teachers will be able to :
- Check the Tests in case of Subjective Test
- View Results in case of Objective
- Test Result Declaration: After Checking the Tests Teacher has to declare the results,
till that time students will not be able to View their results.
- The tests have a positive impact on children’s growth as they experience real learning
of their aptitude in a very convenient way
- Tests immediately available : Perfect
for a time crunch!!
- Create administrators, Teachers and students each with their
- Accurate :No more hand-scoring errors
- Convenient : Tests
are automatically scored and results are processed more easily.Advanced reporting
provides more information
Introduction | Description
| Features | Benefits