Our Oracle Support
Our Oracle support service involves extensive proactive monitoring to keep your database optimised. All of this work is performed remotely by Oracle Certified Professionals who are regularly trained – constantly keeping up to date with shifts in technology and functionality. We’re not just Oracle specialists, we are trusted Oracle experts.
Oracle Support: Key Features
Whilst organisations may use similar technologies, their support requirements will always differ. We understand this. At its heart, our Oracle support service is a DBA-developed monitoring suite that allows us to be lightning fast in our reactions to potential issues. However, the design of your service, the SLA, and the ability to use us in either ‘Fixed-Price’ or ‘Variable’ mode all comes down to tailoring, something that is simply part of the service. Typical elements of an Oracle Managed Service would include:
- Site Review and On-Boarding Service
- 24 x 7 x 365 Performance Monitoring & Alerting
- Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly Health Checks
- Pro-active Database Performance Tuning
- Hotline Support Service
- Management Information Reporting
- Continuous Maintenance and Automated Patching
- Backup, DR, Hosting, Cloud-enablementn and Security auditing
Why consider Outsourced Oracle Support?
- Immediate return on investment – outsourcing core DBA services typically reduces operational costs by 40% (up to 70% if your production system is required 24×7).
Minimise errors and loss of revenue – our proven Oracle DBA support team will help you de-risk your technology investment.
Increase business agility – with us managing day-to-day system admin, you’re free to concentrate on new projects.
Improve efficiencies and maximise uptime – our Oracle support specialists have experience in RAC, DataGuard and clustering, providing outstanding resilience and uptime.
Get great results from all versions – whether you’re running the newest database release or an older version, our comprehensive expertise means you’ll get the most from your technology.
Make sure your database infrastructure is fit for purpose – our Oracle health checks build a proactive action plan for developing your high-risk items.
Significantly reduce downtime – our customers experience unrivalled uptime and minimal business disruption.
- Operating System – total environment support including Windows, Linux, and Unix, all the way up to the application layer, making incident diagnosis effective and efficient.